The 30 studios at REmerge Studios were established in 2008 to cater to budget oriented artists and creatives. We are a hub for Painters, Sculptors, Installation Artists, Photographers, Fashion and Jewelry designers to name a few.
Brooklyn Brush REmerge is close to the L subway at the Jefferson stop, the Soho art supply satellite warehouse, many bars, restaurants, coffee shops, hairstylists and a 24hr organic supermarket. Although prices in Bushwick, Brooklyn have risen we have kept our rents below market value while still providing great looking, clean, professional, quiet and safe work spaces. Brooklyn Brush REmerge participates in the Annual Bushwick Open Studios and has done so since 2008 and in 2012 we participated in the first Go-Brooklyn open studios. We hold several meet and greets throughout the year for Brooklyn Brush REmerge studio members and our other studio members. REmerge also participates in all of our in-house run events including our in-house experimental gallery Brooklyn Brush [X], located at 203 Harrison street.
Brooklyn Brush fosters and promotes new relationships to gain insights in how to further our member's careers. We believe strongly in a sense of community, professionalism, cleanliness and safety. We really hope to be a place you can RE-define your art, RE-invent yourself and become RE-inspired with other like-minded individuals!
As with all our properties, all amenities are included in the rent unless otherwise stated.
- 100% in compliance with Department of Buildings and FDNY.
- 1 1/2 Block to the L subway @ Jefferson stop.
- Surrounded by 15 Cafes, Restaurants, bars, coffee shops and 24hr organic supermarket, all within 1-3 blocks.
- 24hr recorded cameras throughout all common areas, stairs and outside of building.
- 24hr Passenger/Freight elevator access.
- Entrance on 2 streets, 44 Stewart Avenue and 220 Ingraham Street.
- Small Kitchenette area with microwave and 2 sinks.
- Bi-weekly cleaning services of all common areas.
- WiFi and Utilities included.
- Hot water at every faucet.
- Large slop sink.
- Green lighting in all common areas (Hallways, bathrooms and kitchen).
- Participation in several Open studios throughout the year as well as our own Curated Gallery at 203 Harrison place - Brooklyn Brush [X].
- 3 lease lengths available. Month to Month (2 month minimum), 6 Month, 1 year (cost difference applies to shorter term leases).