The studios at Brooklyn Brush 203 were established in 2013 as our 3rd Bushwick venture and holds our first in-house gallery. The gallery is solely dedicated to our members and run by our Director of Programming. As with all our properties, all amenities are included in the rent unless otherwise stated.
Package Concierge Service
Your time as members is important to us. We understand that sometimes your schedule prevents you from receiving an important package to possibly finishing a project. The Brooklyn Brush Package Concierge Service is there for you. Any package (FedEx, UPS, USPS) will be signed for by our Building Manager on weekdays from 9:30am - 5:30pm. Then a note will be placed on your door stating a package is waiting for you in the concierge office, which is open weekdays 9:00am-5:00pm.
Mail is picked up daily on weekdays by our building manager and placed in your studio-specific mail slot located conveniently by the third floor entrance.
In-House Experimental Gallery - Brooklyn Brush [ X ]
Kitchen / Lounge
The Brooklyn Brush 203 Kitchen / Lounge has two sinks, a microwave, a bulletin board for local menus and events, a BYOC (bring your own coffee) Keurig coffee maker, seating for 10-12 at our custom bench, a large rustic table and four (double check this) stools for the peninsula counter top. Every four to five months this area is also often used for our regularly scheduled meet and greets where members get to know their neighbors.
Conference / Viewing Room
The Brooklyn Brush 203 Conference / Viewing Room is made available to members to meet with clients and patrons outside their studio. This cozy room has a round table that seats six with a soon to be installed LCD screen to connect your laptop for presentations.
Our artists also use this room to present new pieces to potential collectors or gallery representatives to best present their work away from their studio, with many works-in-progress that may cause distractions. With the sole focus of serving artists, this room is equipped with a viewing shelf where new work can rest, highlighted by built-in spot lights and surrounded by all white walls. A relaxed space to freely focus on the artwork and discuss their inspirations.
- 100% in compliance with Department of Buildings and FDNY.
- 1 Block to the L subway @ Jefferson stop.
- Surrounded by 15 Cafes, Restaurants, bars, coffee shops and 24hr organic supermarket, all within 1-3 blocks.
- 24hr recorded cameras throughout all common areas, stairs and outside of building.
- 24hr Passenger/Freight elevator access.
- Entrance on 2 streets (203 Harrison Place and 220 Ingraham Street).
- Huge Eat-in Kitchen / Lounge with microwave and 2 sinks, soap dispenser and ample seating.
- Daily cleaning service for all common areas, bathrooms and kitchen.
- WiFi and Utilities included (All Studios also hardwired for internet, separate fee).
- Hot water at every faucet.
- Separate slop sink area with lots of sinks and lots of counter area.
- Green lighting in all common areas (Hallways, bathrooms and kitchen).
- Participation in several Open studios throughout the year as well as our own onsite Curated Gallery - Brooklyn Brush [X].
- 3 lease lengths available. Month to Month (2 month minimum), 6 Month, 1 year (cost difference applies to shorter term leases).
- All new, Modern clean bathrooms (Men's, Women’s) all with ADA compliant Handicap stalls.
- Folding chairs available to borrow for temporary use in Kitchen area.
- Onsite Super/Management weekdays 9:30 - 5:30.
- Package receiving concierge service weekdays 9:30 - 5:30, with mail area at the main entrance.
- Indoor bike storage area on 1st floor (by 203 Harrison entrance).
- Conference Room that seats 6-8, with table, chairs, grease board, 40" LCD TV.
- Privacy booth / cell phone booth.
- All new HVAC system. All units brand new, 95% efficiency, designed to maximum efficiency and minimize carbon footprint.